Terms & Conditions
By continuing to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term 'Jewel See Editing' or 'us' or 'we' or 'our' refers to the owner of the website, Jewel See Editing [ABN: 33 093 723 653]. The term 'you' and 'your' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice (including these terms and conditions).
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us and is protected by Australian law. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited without the permission of the website owner.
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system (with the exception of a copy for personal use or to pass on to a third party for their personal use).
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence, and/or may result in suspension of your access to this site.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorsement of the site(s) or the views expressed within them.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the state of Queensland and the Commonwealth of Australia.
We may promote selected products and services for other businesses and may or may not receive a commission for doing so. Note a link from our site to any external does not necessarily constitute an endorsement of products or services sold on that site, or agreement with or endorsement of any information or opinion that may appear on that site.
Jewel See Editing is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control, or for any other reason. We reserve the right to suspend your access to this site for any reason.
We will not sell or distribute your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information if you agree for this to occur.
We are committed to ensuring your information is secure and will take reasonable steps to do so.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. Note that we do not have any control over these other websites, and therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites.
For more information, contact us:
Phone: 07 3349 4440
ABN: 33 093 723 653